The Maestrale gets an exciting update with fresh new colors and graphics, and also with the use of Pebax® Rnew, which makes it ideal for all ski mountaineers who seek precision and durability without sacrificing comfort. It?s a versatile boot, ideal for use with skis from 75 to 95mm wide and compatible with all ski touring bindings.
- CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM Axial Alpine Evo construction.
- CROSS FIT PRO FLEX TOURING Thermoformable liner made with Intuition Foam, featuring anatomic tongue construction with an elastic band on the instep. Specific thermoformable heel inserts lock the ankle in place during skiing or touring. Double pull loops facilitate fitting. The fit is touring-oriented and comfortable right out of the box. For a more precise, high-performance fit we suggest thermomoulding before skiing.
- POWER STRAP PLUS The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the tibial area, without adding a lot of weight. Equipped with a strong and light aluminum ring, the Power Strap Plus offers perfect support against the tongue, minimizing rebound from the top part of the boots.
- RECCO® Technology makes you searchable in the event of an avalanche. The two-part technology consists of RECCO® reflectors that are integrated into SCARPA® ski boots; and RECCO® detectors that are used by more than 800 organized rescue groups worldwide. The technology enables directional pinpointing of a victim’s precise location using harmonic radar without interfering with avalanche transceivers. RECCO® technology facilitates a faster organized search and increases the chance of being found in time. On the Maestrale’s family models, the RECCO® reflector is installed underneath on the Velcro® strap of the right boot.
- SHELL AND CUFF MADE IN PEBAX® RNEW Pebax® Rnew is an environmentally friendly, dynamic and durable material, ideal for use with minimal thickness shell walls and variable geometries. It delivers lightweight reliability for use in a variety of conditions and terrain. The shell features bi-injection technology that allows the use of two different stiffnesses of Pebax® between the toe and the heel ensuring excellent performance in both skiing and touring.