Whether conquering the crag or an epic weekend BBQ, our Stretch Zion Pant II pulls zero punches. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Front thigh seam detail
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- Snap roll up feature at hem
- Mesh lined pockets
- Updated webbing anchored button closure with adjustable waistband
- Left thigh zipper cargo pocket with double entry
- Concealed zipper coin pocket with elastic key loop
- Back patch pockets with flap at back right pocket
- Relaxed fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- bluesign® approved materials
We heard your feedback, and using our original Stretch Zion silhouettes, we made slight updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
FIT: This style fits the same as our original Stretch Zion Pant at the waist and hip, but with slightly less fabric bulk through the leg.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Stretch Zion II styles. The new low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with four bartacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability.
FABRIC: Our ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.
- 95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane