Children's climbing and cycling helmet
The PICCHU children's helmet is designed for rock climbing and cycling. It is very light and comfortable and constructed for durability. A sheet of retro-reflective stickers allows the helmet to be personalized while enhancing visibility.
- Multi-usage, multi-standard helmet:
- climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1078)
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for children 5 and older)
- Durable construction and made for children:
- specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband)
- injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- sheet of retro-reflective stickers allows the helmet to be personalized, while enhancing visibility
- Ease of use:
- side openings for ventilation
- adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for a comfortable fit
- narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips
- foam is removable and washable
- Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard
- one size
- not compatible with VIZION eye shield
|Head circumference min.
|Head circumference max.