For anyone carrying large loads on extended trips, load carrying ability and comfort are clearly the paramount concern. Our new Xenith packs are designed with those requirements in mind. A beefed up version of the proven LightWire peripheral frame suspension creates the structure, while the all-new BioForm CM hipbelt and harness provide a supportive and highly customizable fit. Organization and access are two more key elements to making life on the trail easier. These packs offer superb pocketing, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, side pockets, and a super-convenient new way to carry a reservoir. They accomplish all this with category leading weights and value.
It’s simple, lengthy expeditions and trips require impressive amounts of gear, but what’s more impressive is how comfortably these purpose-built packs actually carry on the trail.
Need a small hipbelt and XL harness? With interchangeable sizes, that’s easy. Even better, once the right hipbelt is chosen, our custom molding option provides the ultimate personalized fit
ACCESS AND ORGANIZATION
Prioritizing access and organization makes larger loads easy to manage. Side pockets and multiple access points provide added convenience, even in the backcountry.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
- Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
- Dual ice tool attachment points
- Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Does not include top lid daypack
||5370 in3 / 88 l
||35.04h x 16.14w x 17.32d in.
||5614 in3 / 92 l
||37.01h x 16.14w x 17.32d in.
||5858 in3 / 96 l
||38.98h x 16.14w x 17.32d in.
- 420D High Tenacity Nylon
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 500D Nylon Packcloth