Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Tempest 30 is the pack for you. 30L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight overnight trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carrying system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- BUILT FOR SPEED
- Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- CONTINUOUS LUMBAR-TO-HIPBELT WRAP
- Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- CARRY INFORMATION
- ALUMINUM PERIPHERAL FRAME
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- *44L & 40L only
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s)
- BIOSTRETCH BUILT-IN HIPBELT
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap