The new women's specific Eja 48 splits the difference between the 58's thru-hiking prowess and the 38's ninja-like streamlined nature. It works great for weekend trips and depending on your packing style can go way further. The incredibly comfortable Exoform harness and AirSpeed ventilated suspension combine with trail-friendly features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry to make every backpacking trip as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Our All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured we've got you covered if anything happens on the trail.
||2563 in3 / 42 l
||26.38h x 15.75w x 12.99d in.
||2746 in3 / 45 l
||28.35h x 15.75w x 12.99d in.
||2929 in3 / 48 l
||30.31h x 15.75w x 12.99d in.
- Main: 100D High Tenacity Nylon
- Accent: 100D High Tenacity Nylon Triple Check Dobby
- Bottom: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
Ultralight design and materials plus the ability to strip weight by removing sleeping pad straps, compression straps and the top lid.
Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
trip the removable floating lid and replace with the fixedFlapJacket to protect your gear from the elements and minimize weight.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle