Heading out for a long run? Not sure about the weather, or your ability to navigate and get home before dark? When you need to bring a few extra pieces of kit with you, or if you're going fast and light, the Duro 6 accommodates just enough fuel and gear to get you there and back—no matter how far "there" may be. With ample room for long runs requiring extra layers or gear, thoughtful and accessible storage for fuel and other small items, a Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir, soft flask compatibility, and bounce-free carry, this pack will please beginning runners and experts alike.
||305 in3 / 5 l
||14.17h x 7.87w x 5.12d in.
||366 in3 / 6 l
||16.14h x 7.87w x 5.12d in.
- Main: 70D x 140D Nylon Triangle Ripstop
- Accent: 320Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
- Bottom: 200Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
BUILT FOR SPEED
Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
Bottles, reservoirs and add-on flexibility for short runs, long runs and everything in between. You decide what you need. Duro/Dyna makes it possible.
EASY GEAR ACCESS
Pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft-flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Zippered reservoir sleeve with Hydraulics® LT 1.5 Reservoir with QuickConnect and sternum magnet included
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket with whistle zipper pull
- Dual accessible lower side panel stretch mesh pockets
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh flask/phone/food harness pocket
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket Front panel stretch mesh compression pocket
- S/M [34-40" / 86-102cm] M/L [39-45" / 99-114cm] - chest measurements