The Duro 15 running pack was born for running - ideal for those who want to push themselves to the limit on the trail.
Osprey's renowned passion for detail and uncompromising features create a phenomenal running pack for high performance running and trail running.
The Duro 15 is a running pack with plenty of storage space. Designed to provide long distance, trail running and even ultramarathon runners with ample room for hydration, apparel, provisions and gear, the running pack features hip belt fins and a vest cut for comfort and a snug fit. The Duro 15's carrying system is made from skin-friendly mesh fabric, making it extremely comfortable and breathable, even when the going gets tough. Multiple stretch mesh and zippered pockets in the front of the vest and hipbelt allow easy access to gear and provisions - even while running.
Features of the Osprey Duro 15 Running Backpack
- Zippered access to main compartment
- Two internal mesh front pockets
- Separate hydration bladder pocket
- Internal key clip
- Stretch pocket on the shoulder strap
- Stow-on-the-Go™ attachment for trekking poles
- LED light attachment
- Vest cut with two adjustable/detachable chest straps
- Two Hydraulics™ 500ml soft flasks with an extended tube closure with bite valve