The Ariel AG 65 is the perfect women's specific backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort for bigger trips and weeklong-plus excursions.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US AND CANADA.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack.Not available outside the US and Canada.
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
Load Range - 35 - 60 lbs.
||3600 in3 / 59 l
||29.53h x 15.35w x 12.6d in.
- Main-210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent-210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom-500D Nylon Packcloth