A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer™ combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer™ is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Velcro Strap
- Repair kit
- Drawstring stuff sack
Specs & sizing
||1 lb , 12 oz / 790 g (Regular Wide)
||1 lb , 13 oz / 810 g
||12.0 x 6.5 in dia / 30 x 17 cm dia
||72 x 25 x 2.0 in / 183 x 64 x 5 cm