Designed to lighten your pack load on multiday and weekend backcountry trips, the FreeLite 2 saves you time and energy to pursue your outdoor activities. Whether you're planning to pedal the Kokopelli Trail or climb a favorite route on an overnight backpacking trip, this ultralight, fully-featured double-wall tent lets you to perform at your highest level. Its unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly and offers a roomy interior, lots of ventilation and two large doors for easy accessall the comfort, without all the weight.
- Ultralight: Our lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall 2-person tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easton Syclone Poles: Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection: Xtreme Shield waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.