They say the 80s are back, but did the 80s ever really leave? Founded over 40 years ago, Mountainsmith knows the 80s, and we know packs. So, we stepped into our neon ski bibs, pulled on our oversized sweaters, freshened up our mullets and dug through decades of old workbooks, stories, and photos to bring a truly authentic 80s design inspired by the archives that started it all. Meet the Trippin Pack. With a 22-liter main compartment, front panel accessory pocket, internal organization, and interior back panel sleeve, the Trippin Pack is designed as much for the everyday dirtbag as it is for the daily bike commute.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Zippered main compartment
- Zippered front panel accessory pocket with internal organization pockets
- Interior backpanel sleeve pocket
- EVA padded shoulder straps
- Front panel leather patch detail
- Bright yellow liner for increased visibility
- Vislon zippers
- 210d Robic Dynajin Nylon Ripstop UTS
- 210d Recycled Nylon SD Oxford PU
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 10.25" x 7" (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 19" - 21"
- 1282 cubic inches / 22 L (standard)