From icy city pavements to your local trails, the redesigned FreeSteps6® offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid for outdoor activities. Utilizing high-quality stainless steel chains and spikes, the new FreeSteps6® is a solid choice to support your active life style.
- Hillsound's FreeSteps6® are the ideal traction device for a variety of activities including city walking, light hiking, ice fishing and trail running.
- The minimalist spike design means that you can comfortably wear the FreeSteps6® for an extended time, even when standing on hard surfaces.
- For winter use, the 21 spikes provide grip on a wide range of terrain- from ice to packed snow.
- For anglers, the eco-friendly FreeSteps6® provides secure grip on rocks and river slime and does not transfer invasive aquatic species when rinsed after use.
- Elastomer harness adapts to all types of footwear, fits securely and is easy to slip on and off quickly.These cleats also provide additional traction on muddy and slippery river beds for anglers.
- Ultra-light traction for trail runners conscious of carrying extra ounces.
- Large spike plate at the crampon heel provides better traction on downhill slopes.
- Reinforced elastomer harness provides tear resistance and maintains pliability to sub-freezing temperatures.
– Chains and Spike Material: Stainless Steel
– Harness Material: Elastomer
– Spike length: 0.8cm / 1/4″
– Spike Number: 21
– Weight (per pair): 316g (XS), 320g(S), 345g(M), 356g(L), 378g(XL)
– Weight (per pair): 11.1oz (XS), 11.3oz (S), 12.2oz (M), 12.6oz (L), 13.3oz (XL)