In the Box
- TT 15X dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- 1" red collar strap
- 18.5" standard antenna
- 22.5" extended-range antenna
- Charging cable
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact point set with wrench
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5" x 1.75” x 1.85" (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.3 oz (207.0 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 10.0 oz (284.0 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user-replaceable
- Battery life: Up to 80 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: yes
- LED beacon lights: yes
- Sleep mode: yes
- Rescue mode: yes
- Frequency mode: MURS
- Replaceable collar straps: yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
- Software updates: Via Garmin Express™ software, available for both Mac® and Windows®
The TT 15X dog tracking and training collar has a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver, so you can track your dog from up to 9 miles away. Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters (1 ATM), it’s tough enough to run wherever your dog runs. Plus, with up to 80 hours of battery life and sleep mode to remotely put the device to sleep, you can focus on the hunt instead of the next charge.
TT 15X features 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation plus audible tone and vibration when used with your compatible tracking and training handheld.
LED beacon lights, activated from your compatible handheld, help keep track of your dog in the field. Visible up to 100 yards away, the lights work in low-light conditions and at night.
The TT 15X device ships with a 1” red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately).