Light, convenient hooded sweater that combines two different fleece fabrics to warm where it is needed most and keep weight and packing volume down. The hood, shoulders and chest are made from flat-knitted polyester fleece (partially recycled) with a soft brushed inside, while the sides, lower torso and lower sleeves are in a lighter grid-structured fleece with superior ventilation. Perfect as a fast-drying and moisture-wicking mid layer on day trips or chilly summer evenings. Feminine, well-fitting cut and cosy hood with an opening for a pony tail. One-way zipper in front opening. One chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Article number: F89589
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Environmental info: Recycled
- Light fleece jacket in two different fabrics for optimized function and packability.
- Combines flat-knitted fleece on hood, shoulders and chest with grid-structured fleece on lower sleeves,sides and lower torso.
- Made from recycled polyester (new and recycled) that is moisture-wicking and quick-drying.
- Well-fitting feminine cut.
- Snug hood with opening for ponytail.