The Fischer RCR Skate IFP ski continues to be a high-performance alternative to the World Cup range. The aerodynamic tip shape and DTG WC Plus Finish provide a clear gliding advantage over longer distances, while the dependable Air Core construction reduces weight and provides a fast and stable ride.
- Air Core Basalite Pro: Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibers for minimum weight and perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Skating 115: Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- WC Pro
- Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- Precision pairing: The next generation in ski pairing - fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.