If you spend your winters in the mountains – skinning and skiing – then the ultra-lightweight Deuter Freerider Lite touring pack is just what you’re looking for. Featuring our Lite carry system and made from a new fabric that’s hard wearing, breathable and snow resistant, the Freerider Lite is extremely comfortable to carry. Sweaty, wet equipment and clothing can be stashed in the front pocket, leaving contents in the main compartment dry. We’ve also equipped it with our new modular attachment set-up. You can strap your skis, snowboard or snowshoes onto the outside of the pack using two dedicated stowable straps attached to the gear loops on the pack: skis diagonally, snowboards and snowshoes in an upright position. And with the weight of this pack pared down to a minimum, you’ll make light work of the ascent.
Weight 820 g
Volume 18 Liter
Dimensions 50 / 29 / 17 (L x W x D)
- Lite System
- Delrin® U-frames
- snug hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Fastening straps for ski and snowboard diagonally
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- PFC free
100D PA Ripstop
An extremely light polyamide fabric with a marked honeycomb structure. This 100 denier fabric is used in our seriously weight-reduced backpacks, the 210 denier version in the bike backpacks. The reinforcement yarns woven into the honeycomb structure increase the tear resistance and thus provide the thin textile with stability. PU coating inside.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant.