G TECH EVO
- Lightweight, full protection gloves for ski mountaineering
- DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- Soft, supple reinforced goatskin on the palm and fingers
- Shaped construction without insulation for a precise grip and a high level of sensitivity
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
The G Tech Evo is a lightweight ski mountaineering glove that does not use padded insulation. It protects the hands from the elements with layered construction and the DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane. It is the right choice for ski mountaineering athletes looking for exceptional grip and a high level of sensitivity. Comfort and performance are further enhanced with new seamless construction on the fingertips.