Our best all-around crampon, the Sabretooth features a super-stable yet technical design with a redesigned stainless steel construction that’s optimized for added durability.
From moderate local ice flows to classic mountaineering routes and technical alpine faces, the Black Diamond Sabretooth Crampon is our best all-around crampon for the spectrum of frozen objectives. The Sabretooth’s redesigned stainless steel construction incorporates a strong, yet light design with durable horizontal front points and increased rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots. The dual secondary points are optimized for technical precision, while still maintaining a balanced, stable platform on descents and lower angle terrain.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust > Versatile horizontal frontpoints and technical secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- For use on a ski boot, you will want to order wide toe bails sold separately
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
Weight Per Pair : [Clip] 910 g (2 lb)
[Pro] 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Materials : Stainless steel