Relish the ‘up’ like you do the ‘down’. Whether skinning, skiing, bootpacking or belaying, the new Women’s Khroma Kinetic Jacket with Proflex™ technology is the ultimate do-it-all ski mountaineering waterproof shell.
Stretchy, breathable and waterproof, the Women’s Khroma Kinetic Jacket is as comfortable with steep, rocky ascents as it is with backcountry ski tours. Built from new 20D Proflex™ fabric, it comprises a wicking polyester inner and a woven DWR-coated polyamide outer for an extreme 20,000mm waterproof rating and outstanding moisture management during tough physical work. With a substantial elastane content, it also offers plenty of stretch, freeing you up to climb hard and move fast with unimpeded articulation. In addition to fully taped seams, the Women’s Khroma Kinetic Jacket features a ski helmet-compatible hood, as well as a pair of venting Napoleon pockets and an adjustable hem and cuffs for an easily tailored fit.
The Women’s Khroma Kinetic Jacket is a ‘soft’ and pliable hardshell with the comfort and flexibility to change the way you layer for high-intensity pursuits in unpredictable mountain conditions.
- Product Code:QWG-60
- New woven Proflex fabric providing outstanding breathability, stretch and flexibility
- Ski helmet compatible hood with 2 way adjustment
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 external 'venting' Napoleon pockets using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Through flow ventilation system
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem for ultimate fit
- Centre Back: 72.5cm / 28.5" (Size 12)
- Main Fabric: 20D stretch woven nylon 3 layer with DWR, 149g/m²; HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Composition: 90% polyamide/10% elastane with polyurethane membrane with 100% polyester backer