Designed for winter climbing and mountaineering the Infinity jacket is the definitive mountain down jacket for use in freezing temperatures. Made from two weights of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER®, the outer is reinforced in high wear areas for better protection. Highly breathable, windproof and water repellent with a soft feel, this jacket is perfect for high energy ascents.
The Infinity Jacket is engineered to maximise down lofting, retain the maximum amount of heat and minimise any water ingress. It achieves this with advanced Interstitch construction. Offset boxwall baffles overhang each other and clever internal stitching channels water away from the down inside. The Infinity Jacket uses the highest quality, 800FP, RDS goose down treated with a Nikwax hydrophobic finish.
Designed for vertical ascents, the down jacket has a fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak, articulated sleeves for full freedom of movement, and a two-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with insulated storm flap. It has multiple zipped pockets, including two useful inner stretch mesh pockets for swallowing up a water bottle or gloves and a relaxed fit to accommodate extra layers when the temperature starts to plummet.
- Insulation Type:800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (250g / 8.8oz, Size M)
- Weight:805g/28.4oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QDB-39
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with insulated storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets, 1 YKK® zipped insulated chest pocket, 2 internal mesh pockets
- Minimally seamed overlay panel across upper body, shoulders and upper sleeve for added weather protection
- Adjustable, elasticated cuffs. Articulated sleeves and drawcord hem
- Technically advanced 'switch-back' seam construction on the body reduces water ingress. Box-wall down chamber construction throughout
- Stuff sack included
- Zoned GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabrics: 30D (64gsm) & 13D (45gsm)
- Lining - 20D recycled (38gsm)
- Ethically sourced RDS 800 FP hydrophobic Goose Down (250g in a size M)
- This down is RDS certified by Control Union 842603.
- Centre back length (Size M): 79cm/31.1inch