Lightweight aluminum pole which adapts flexibly to terrain and thus gives ambitious skiers the best possible support in the backcountry: pole length can be adjusted easily with a single movement of the hand thanks to the new Air Lock 2.0. The special Multi Grip allows different grip positions.
- Special Designed for the Backcountry. Multiple Grip Positions. Hollow core construction. Cork surface and Ergo Wedge.
- Shaft made of extremely robust aluminum for a perfect balance between breaking strength and weight. Enables a wide area of use in all pole categories.
- Ultralight, easy to operate locking system with excellent holding strength. The effective length is shown in the setting window.
- Shape-retaining strap made of EVA. Adapts to the shape of the hand and, thanks to the memory function, stays wide open for comfortable hand insertion/removal.
- Unique flex construction with injected webbings. Extreme flexible, very lightweight for low swingweight at 19g. With gripteeth on the inner ring.