Hiking from Cache Creek to Granite in a single day breaks you down, then rebuilds you,a process the Patagonia™ Snap-T™ Pullover knows well. Made from breathable midweight polyester (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled), our classic double-sided fleece pullover transforms trash into cozy, layerable warmth. It comes in an array of bright solids and color blocks and features the signature four-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim, and chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. Hip length.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T™ 4-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.