The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengthsfor improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 36 is the go-to choice for everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far, or near. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
LOAD RANGE - 15 - 35 lbs.
||2014 IN3 / 33 L
||25.2H X 13W X 12.6D IN.
||2197 IN3 / 36 L
||27.2H X 13W X 12.6D IN.
- MAIN - 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- ACCENT - 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- BOTTOM - 420HD Nylon Packcloth