NOTE: Load-bearing climbing equipment is non-returnable. More details, including our full return policy are available HERE.
The SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK is based on the SPIRIT carabiner and uses Petzl's manual screw-lock locking system. This carabiner is designed for specific applications, for example for use at belay stations. It is very compact, and has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch