Now featuring adjustable torso lengths and the women's specific fit you trust Osprey for, this technically sound top-loader with an incredible feature set and ventilation will take you through the desert, swamps and rainforest without beating an eye whether on a big day hike or svelte overnight trips.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Fixed top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
Load Range - 15 - 35 lbs.
||2075 in3 / 34 l
||24h x 12.2w x 12.2d in.
||2197 in3 / 36 l
||26h x 12.2w x 12.2d in.
- Main - 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent - 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom - 420HD Nylon Packcloth