The Ascent 900 is a versatile mid-weight, down-filled sleeping bag that provides reliable protection in winter conditions. Designed specifically for regular outdoor use, it is ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag, and is perfect for the likes of the Norwegian winter.
The Ascent 900 is a hard-wearing high performing sleeping bag you can depend on for comfort and protection in winter conditions. Ideal for general purpose outdoor use, from bothy to bivvy, the Ascent range equips you for regular mountain adventures. Durable, tough, and reliably warm, the Ascent is especially suitable for those wanting to invest in their first down sleeping bag. Offering excellent value for the feature set, which is similar to that of the more technical Rab bags, this hard working piece provides protection and comfort on the hill, trail, or peak.
Using a highly durable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, the Ascent 900 sleeping bag is filled with 900g of 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. The generous wide mummy fit and wide foot box provide extended comfort and a spacious feel that is still secure and warm. The close fitting neck baffle design, internal collar and hood drawcord provide additional protection to keep you cosy when temperatures drop. Featuring a three-quarter length YKK main zip with glow in the dark puller, a plush bonded zip guard also excludes draughts.
Practicalities are taken care of with an internal zipped stash pocket stuff pocket that easily fits phone and other essentials. The Ascent 900 comes with cotton storage sack and compression stuff sack to ensure a manageable packsize and protection on the road. As with all Rab down insulated bags, it is hand filled in Derbyshire using Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®. Also available in Women's size, and Extra Long.
- 1530g / 54oz
- Comfort N/A,
- Limit -18°C(0°F),
- Extreme N/A2
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck DownRab®
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort¾ length YKK®
- 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti-snag bonded zip guard
- Left and right-hand zips available
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close-fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UKInsulation - 650FP R.D.S.
- Certified European Duck Down:,900g / 31.7oz