The Daylite Series started out with humble beginnings, a simple accessory to attach to our larger packs. However, its lightweight, simplicity, durability, comfortable carry and price has proven to be wildly popular, and today their popularity is undeniable. While the Daylite and Daylite Plus continue to serve well as add-on packs for traveling and more, they shine on their own with incredible versatility and are now available in an even more robust color palette than before.
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Spacermesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Multi-function interior sleeve for hydration or tablet
- Mesh-covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Fabric front panel shove-it pocket
- Vertical zippered front panel slash pocket
||1220 in3 / 20 l
||18.9h x 11.02w x 9.45d in.
- Main: bluesign®-approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
The Daylite® Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.