The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space—because you didn’t head out into the backcountry to feel constrained—while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you won’t want to come home.
- Capacity : 2
- Minimum weight : 3.6 lbs
- Weight in Fast & Hike mode: 2.31 lbs
- Floor + vestibule: 2.7 + 1.62 m².
- Useful volume: 1217 + 481 l
- Maximum internal height: 1 m
- Hoops: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
- 20 denier ripstop nylon coated Durashield™, 1200 mm Schmerber index
- Nylon micromesh 15 denier / Nylon ripstop 20 denier
- Durashield coated 30 denier ripstop nylon, 3000 mm Schmerber index.