Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group, whether you're taking your friends' backcountry camping or your family on a wilderness canoe trip.
Two large StayDry doors provide easy access, while new larger vestibules let you store lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed.
The easy-to-assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and built-in attic gear lofts.
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits 4 sleeping pads
- Includes an MSR Elixir footprint that allows for a fast-and-light setup with just the rainfly, poles and footprint
- Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for quick, simple setup
- Adaptable rainfly offers excellent views
- Built-in attic gear loft
- Mesh and solid fabric panels offer the right balance of ventilation, warmth and privacy
|Minimum Trail Weight
||7 lbs. 14 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
||5 lbs. 12 oz.
||9 lbs. 3 oz.
||7 x 22 inches
||88 x 88 inches
||54 square feet
||18 square feet
|Number of Doors
|Number of Poles
||40-denier ripstop nylon
||70-denier taffeta nylon
||68-denier ripstop polyester