A baselayer essential, these boxers put the fun in 'ÛÏfun hog." Made from Capilene™ Daily, they are Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. Though the category is called 'ÛÏDaily," it's uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing make Capilene™ Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene™ polyester, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene™ permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. These boxers feature energetic prints inspired by nature and the sports we love. The soft, brushed elastic waistband won't bind, roll or bunch, and the fit provides a trim silhouette. Self-fabric, fully functional fly for no-fumble pit stops.
- Lightweight Capilene™ polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene™ permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric's stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia Logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 4-oz (135-g) 94% Capilene™ polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene™ permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.