Outdoor Research's most ruggedly built Ferrosi piece rounds out the collection by offering an alpine focused style that can really take a beating. Using Corduraå¨ fabric in the main body, this hooded jacket provides additional abrasion-resistance while shrugging off wind and light rain. The Halo Hood seals out bad weather without limiting peripheral vision.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, Zip Chest Pockets, Zip Hand Pockets, YKKå¨ DWRTreated Zippers, Integrated Hood Cordlocks, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Dynamic Reach‰ã¢ Underarm Panels, Single-Separating Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Stretch Panel at Base of Hood, Hook/Loop Cuff Closure
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: Corduraå¨ 91% nylon, 9% spandex 120D stretch woven body, 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop underarm and lower hood panels
- Center Back Length: 30è? / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 18.5oz / 525g (L)