Editors' Best Buy Award Fall 2015 , Outdoor Gear Lab Like magic, the Ferrosi Hoody is never too hot but always blocks shiver-inducing wind and light rain on an exposed belay high off the deck. The highly breathable, single weave stretch woven soft shell construction offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough, abrasion-resistant protection for rough and rugged alpine and rock environments.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion- Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid-Mapped Construction, Quick Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Hood, YKK DWR-Treated Zippers, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop body and hood, Cordura™ 91% nylon, 9% spandex 120D stretch woven shoulders and lower sleeves
- Center Back Length: 29å_è? / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 13.6oz / 384g (L)