The Trion Spine 50 makes light work of even difficult ascents requiring lots of equipment. Thanks to a suspension system featuring the Active Spine Technology and an integrated height adjustment system, the backpack allows greater freedom of movement for the shoulders and hips. This results in a more natural gait. It also ensures optimal load transfer while walking, even when carrying a heavy weight. With a capacity of 50 litres, the Trion Spine 50 has plenty of space for equipment and allows easy access through a large front opening.
Unleash your spineTrion Spine 50. The touring backpack for maximum freedom of movement. The MAMMUT Active Spine Technology allows free movement of the upper body and hips thanks to flexible contact points of the shoulder straps and hip belt linked by a glass fiber rod.
Optimum load distributionOptimum load transfer thanks to shoulder straps. These are in constant contact with the wearer. They distribute weight evenly over the body when walking - even with a heavy load and during steep ascents.
Performance-oriented featuresHydration system, insulating jacket, ice axe or ropes - the Trion Spine 50 mountaineering backpack cleverly stows all your essential mountaineering equipment. Which summit will be your next one?
Item no.2520-00870[g]2200CutBasicSuspension systemMammut® Active Spine Technology™
Height68 cm Actual volume50 l Width34 cm Back length (size system)46/48.5/51 cm Length30 cm Rain coverNo
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Height of the suspension system can be adjusted with a simple movement
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Large internal pocket in the front opening
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Trekking pole carrier
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- Daisy chain loop
- Hydration system-compatible
- Large pocket on the shoulder strap