Deuter's mountaineering expert is now even more experienced, slim and lightweight. The well-designed alpine backpack guarantees absolute robustness, a snug fit and maximum control on demanding tours. The EL model is the perfect companion for particularly tall mountaineers.
- Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow even rapid movements and keep the load close to the body's centre of gravity - essential in difficult terrain. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps lined with breathable 3D AirMesh. SL shoulder straps feature extra comfortable soft edges.
- Ergonomic and removable X-frame with curved profile aluminium stays (removable) perfectly transfers the load on the hip wings (on models Guide and Rise Tour).
- Flexible Delrin® U-frame in the models Freerider Pro, Guide Lite and Rise provides stability and effective load transfer with minimum extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Compact hip fins ensure perfect weight transfer and a stable fit - with PE-reinforcement on the bigger models.
- Removable, pivoting VariFlex hip fins follow any movement, which saves energy and provides great freedom of movement even in difficult passages. The hip fins can be easily removed on the models Guide, Rise Pro, Rise Tour, and Freeride Pro. Advantages: weight reduction and better access to the climbing harness. The backpack can thus be carried just with the waist strap, which is also removable (on models Guide, Rise Pro and Rise Tour).