When you work your tail off to climb up the hill, you want to know that your ride down will be a reward and not a compromise. You want your splitboard to ride just like a regular snowboard , you want a Solid Ride.
- Zero seam movement for the ultimate solid board performance
- 4 wide pre-loaded contact points for direct power transfer to the edge
- Stance angles: -30° to 30°
- Stance width: å_" increments
- Board insert width: 3å_" to 3å_"
The climb up is all about efficiency. With a precision sleeved pivot on the binding and Active Joining Technology on the Tour Mode you get the ultimate in edge control and the smoothest stride.
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition
- No removable parts ensures you won't loose any key components
Flip Speed Riser:
- Flip up with ski pole basket