With an ergonomic, natural cork grip, double FlickLock® adjustability and interchangeable Tech Tips, the Women's Trail Ergo Cork defines 4-season, on-trail versatility.
A versatile lightweight trekker with an ergonomically angled grip, the Women's Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Pole features a padded adjustable strap and a natural cork grip for comfort and moisture management. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability, while our interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for our rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Women’s-specific, adjustable strap, padded for comfort
- Natural cork grip wicks away sweat
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position
- Non-slip foam grip extension
- Double FlickLock®
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips
- Includes low profile trekking baskets and powder baskets
Weight Per Pair : 462 g (1 lb)
Usable Length : 65-125 cm (26-49 in)
Collapsed Length : 65 cm (26 in)