Outside Magazine and Men's Journal 'ÛÏGear of the Year" award-winning storm shell is engineered for fast-and-light alpine climbs and all-day backcountry tours.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Windproof, Lightweight, Movement- Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, YKK™ AquaGuard™ Zippers, YKK™ AquaGuard™ Vislon Zippers, Internal Front Stormflap, Integrated Hood Cordlocks, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels, Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: TrimFit
- Fabric: GORE-TEX™ Active 3L, 100% nylon 20D mechanical stretch ripstop face with 100% polyester backer Center Back Length: 30è? / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 14.5oz / 411g (L)