The Atomic Vantage 97 C – this all-mountain ski in a do-it-all width makes an excellent argument for a one-ski quiver.
It’s also a great transition ski for those looking to build their off-piste experience, but still want to enjoy plenty of on-piste carving control.
You’ll feel lighter with our revolutionary Prolite construction – added reinforcements only in key zones – and Energy Backbone and Carbon Tank Mesh combine to deliver high strength and light weight to help you ski stronger.
Full Sidewall adds stability and enables direct power on whatever you’re skiing – whether it’s slashing and bashing through the soft stuff or carving down the corduroy.
If you want to grab the same ski every time you head to the lift, grab the one that takes less work and makes you ski better: the Vantage 97 C.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Full Sidewall
- Full Sidewall runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Light Woodcore
- Made from Poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Energy Backbone
- Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh
- A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
||131.5/97/120.5 mm at 180 cm
||19.1 m at 180 cm
||164, 172, 180, 188 cm
||Men's All Mountain