Built to keep you comfortably insulated when the temperature drops, then stuff away into a corner of your pack when not needed. A favorite of the women of Outdoor Research, the vest's high quality 650 fill power goose down insulation and fully adjustable hood keep you cozy during cross-country rambles or while huddled in camp, yet the whole thing stows neatly for uphill slogs.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Internal Front Stormflap, Zip Hand Pockets, Two Internal Shove-It™ Pockets, Stuff Sack Included, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: 100% polyester 20D ripstop shell and lining, 650 fill power responsibly sourced goose down insulation
- Center Back Length: 26è? / 66 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 9.7oz / 274g (M)