When you get going in whitewater and need a packable paddle, start with a brand you can trust. The Shred Fiberglass offers value and performance.
- Durable, ovalized fiberglass shaft
- abXII blades are reinforced with fiberglass for added durability
- Responsiveness and durability fit for the beginning whitewater paddler
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 38.5 oz. (1091 g)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing. If you don't see your desired feather angle listed below, give us a shout at 715-755-3405 and we'll be sure to make it happen.