NOTE: Load-bearing climbing equipment is non-returnable. More details, including our full return policy are available HERE.
Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the ALTITUDE harness is built for mountaineering and skiing. Ultra-light (150 g), its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons.
- Ultra-light and compact:
- only 150 g (size S/M)
- minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DoubleBack Light buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and accessorization:
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction