Adjama - Men's
NOTE: Load-bearing climbing equipment is non-returnable. More details, including our full return policy are available HERE.
The adjustable leg loops of the ADJAMA harness make it an ideal piece of equipment for mountaineering and ice climbing. With its ENDOFRAME Technology construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The DoubleBack Light buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops ensure quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction.
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
- waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps
- waistbelt wider on the sides
- No compression points or chafing zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- DoubleBack Light buckles allow quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt and leg loops
- Tie-in points:
- high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction
- red wear indicator on lower bridge to easily identify when the harness should be retired
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Detachable leg loop elastics