CUSTOMER SERVICE TIP: The Arc'teryx Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
DESCRIPTION This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels, made with Polartec™ Power Stretch™ with Hardface™ Technology, increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec™ Power Stretch™ with Hardface™ Technology, 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/må_. A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface™ Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/må_) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean