Warehouse Inventory Specialist
This position plays a key role in maintaining our day to day store and online order operations. You'd be responsible for all shipping and receiving. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the rental fleet and associated paperwork, managing warranty cases, and other miscellaneous customer inquiries. To succeed in this position a candidate should be incredibly organized, detail oriented, and able to work well both independently and in a team.
- Receive incoming products: check shipped product against purchase orders, tag all product, and move it to the sales floor
- Fulfill new orders: Regularly check for web orders and special orders, pull product from sales floor, package, and ship
- Maintain warehouse organization: Backstock excess product appropriately, keep space clean and organized, run daily reports of previous days sales and move any necessary back stock to sales floor
- Supply ordering: Check sales floor, office, and warehouse for missing supplies, order, and stock
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding orders and other miscellaneous comments/concerns
- Handle product warranties: determine the appropriateness of a warranty case, return product to manufacturer, correspond with customer and ensure they receive appropriate compensation
- Restock park and forest passes: reconcile sales to determine amount owed
- Prior warehouse or sales floor experience
- Prior work in the outdoors industry a plus
- High attention to detail
- Mountain lover
To be considered for this position please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience with outdoor recreation and why you want to work in the outdoor industry to email@example.com Please put * your name* Application for Inventory Specialist
in the subject line of the email with your resume and cover letter.
This is a predominantly Monday to Friday, hourly position with occasional weekend availability depending on the needs of the business, managing a 7 day per week operation. Pay is dependent on experience. We offer full benefits including a 401k, gym membership discounts, discounts on outdoor gear, and a flexible schedule.