Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friend obviously never ski toured in a soft hardshell. The combination of air permeability in the Skyward Jacket's AscentShell™ 3L fabric, with its hem-to-bicep venting, lets you go full throttle without overheating. Built backcountry-tough with a bit of stretch and both a wire-brimmed halo hood and stand-up collar, this do-it-all piece will be your most valued companion, whether you're charging through heavy, wet precip or plowing through blower pow.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Air Permeable, Fully Seam-Taped, Electrospun Membrane, Laminated Construction, Wind-Resistant, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, Stand-Up Collar, YKK™ AquaGuard™ Zippers, YKK™ AquaGuard™ Vislon Zippers, TorsoFlo™ Venting - Hem-To-Bicep, Two Internal Shove-It™ Pockets, Dual-Sized Chest Pockets, Zip Hand Pockets, Internal Media Pocket, Internal Front Stormflap, Integrated Hood Cordlocks, Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness or Pack Belt, Articulated Elbows, Thumb Drive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: AscentShell™ 3L, 84% nylon 16% spandex 70D stretch plain weave face with 100% polyester 30D knit backer
- Center Back Length: 27è? / 69 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 23.0oz / 654g (M)