The Cirque Pants are a durable, heavy-weight technical soft shell pant built for high-energy climbing, mountaineering and ice climbing. The highly breathable, wind and weather-resistant double weave stretch fabric excels in high mountain conditions. The zippered thigh pocket ensures energy bars and maps remain easily accessible.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable, Movement- Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Zipper Fly with Button, Zip Hand Pockets, Zip Back Pocket, Zip Thigh Pocket, YKK™ DWR-Treated Zippers, Grommets for Instep Lace, Boot Lace Hook, Drawcord Cuff Adjustments, Reinforced Scuff Guards, Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Gusseted Ankle Zippers, Gusseted Crotch, Harness-Compatible Waist, Adjustable Tabs at Waist, Belt Loops
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex 90D stretch double weave Inseam: 30è? / 76.2 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 19.5oz / 551g (M)